Politics is a puppet show to keep society subdued
First off I’m very tired at the moment but honestly I just think that Trump and the democrats are all closet buddies who agreed to hire Trump to put on a show. I think they wanted to further divide a slowly awakening population with social issues to keep us from uniting against the system that grants them untold money and power. By keeping us in a state of turmoil they effectively make sure that we pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. My evidence? None. My thoughts?
- Trump could have easily ACTUALLY investigated the Clintons but didn’t
- He, and other dems and republicans, were wayyyy too silent about the Epstein thing
- Despite different political stances they (dems and republican elites) all have massive wealth in common
- I believe they all view their wealth as absolute and would do anything to keep it
- Social division is a piggy bank for both sides of the political aisle
- Most of these political elites are actors for the 1% anyways
- We are all slaves to the currency system
- Also Hillary could have EASILY put up way more of a fight in 2016 but didn’t
- Our political system was designed with a perfect imbalance between the 3 branches and which party controls them, it’s almost always going to be 2 on 1.
- The subliminal implications of left and right politics plays into left brain/right brain behavior
- Regardless of who wins we will remain strapped by debt that is impossible to repay as a nation
There are other things as well but everything about politics just stinks of mass social control and obedience.
Also I’m paranoid and some therapy probably wouldn’t hurt..
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jpn3x5/politics_is_a_puppet_show_to_keep_society_subdued/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen