President-Elect?

When did we start using that term?

The only article I've found with it saying "President Elect Obama" is talking about how he likes spiderman..?

President-Elect Obama Meets Spiderman Kids News Article (dogonews.com)

I saw in another reddit post someone quoted this, "when the american population is hopelessly misinformed by the spread of misinformation, our operation will be complete." They said it was the CIA who said it. I tried doing research on it, and I couldn't even find the reddit post on the search engine to match that quote. I could not find anything that matched that exact quote. And honestly, as I'm typing this, that post has already been taken down.

This is just a piece of the intricate web of research I've been doing this afternoon. I'm starting to get worried that almost everything we need to know is getting censored on the internet. Everything we see if what they want us to see. They are doing it so slowly that we aren't even noticing it.

Children are going to grow up believing everything they read/see is true. The news is now our storytellers instead of our community.

submitted by /u/buddhafullmind
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/k0d8a3/presidentelect/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die