PSA: The International Space Station (ISS) is passing over the US in the early evening hours for the next few weeks, prepare for a flood of videos.
This has and will undoubtedly lead to a flood of videos. Nothing wrong with this as many don't know what they are looking at at the time (like I used to). I just want to spread the info so people have an idea what to look for to determine if it's the ISS or not.
I've already seen 3 videos here ever since it changed from early morning to early evening this past week when it makes a pass over a darkened US. It appears to the human eye as a bright star and moves at great speed.
https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/
This is a great website to show where and when the station is visible from your location.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/jy03f9/psa_the_international_space_station_iss_is/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen