Queen Elizabeth

This is random, but it was also WTF. I was at the grocery store in line and saw a magazine with Queen Elizabeth on cover. Walking to my car, a car backed out infront of me with a big queen elizabeth sticker on their left back passenger window. I've never saw that before around my area. I get in my car and notice in the same parking lot there is a different car with the exact same sticker in the exact same spot. That's 3 times in five minutes that I saw her. I found it really odd anyways , and was like maybe it's a sign of big news to come of new reign takeover.

submitted by /u/LuxJayne
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jxb45o/queen_elizabeth/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die