REDDIT KARMA A BAD THING?
Is reddit karma actually a bad thing? Recently I posted in R/politics and was banned because I violated the rules (My Bad, Sorry) however before I was kicked I received a large amount of down votes because people simply didn't agree, with no real point to give. It just felt weird seeing my karma drop like that and to be banned for somthing that really just seemed like the mods didn't like it. At that point it seems like a very biased system (especially for R/Politics) without any reall right to speak your mind as a member. I absolutely understand being respectful, but just because someone disagrees is that really a reason to down vote? What happened to a basic back and forth exchange of varying ideas, that's just how it works.
I've already realised this is going to back lash and give me bad karma I have excepted it lol.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jnqwm8/reddit_karma_a_bad_thing/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen