Serious Question: Is this subreddit just filled with anti-Trump Russian Collusion sheeple?

I see people thinking “Trump has no conspiracies about him,” as if the MSM didn’t peddle conspiracies about him for four years.

People “celebrating that Biden won.”

Others who think “Epstein died because of Trump.”

This place is an absolute joke if this is the prevailing viewpoint.

Now if someone wants to argue Trump wasn’t really anti-establishment, that’s one thing. I would disagree but I could have a discussion with someone in this camp. But the people with the above views hanging out in a conspiracy subreddit is utterly mind blowing to me. If your viewpoint lines up with the clowns in r/politics, how can you consider yourself a conspiracy theorist?

submitted by /u/DrPoopybutth0leMD
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jqux67/serious_question_is_this_subreddit_just_filled/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die