Simulation, i think

I was sitting in my room and watching some conspiracy theories about the matrix, like how we actually live in a matrix. And I was bit fried but that isn't as relevant to the story. I was sitting there and the man explained (im not very into theories i recently got into them) and the man explained the matrix theory. You probably know about it, were living in a simulation and our brains aren't actually real and were like just a experiment etc. Theres many different viewpoints on the subject. Different people have different belifs in it. But I somehow just feel like after watching the video when someone explained to me what it was. Everything just made sense to me. I'm not a spiritual person or religous I don't belive in any higher powers and such and never have in my past life. But somehow I was deeply facsinated by this particular one, the matrix theory basically. I feel like some things that happen in our world are so fucking unreal. Like for example when i was outside once just enjoying nature in a park I saw a man walking who had a pretty fat face slim body with grey hair and glasses, and a beard, with a long black coat, ironic, because he actually kinda looked like an old version of neo form the matrix. This man came from my right and passed me by. And not more than 10 seconds I saw they same man walking from my right, again. it would've made sense if he might've turned around but he didn't. Idk what to say this might not make that much sense but I just want ya'll to know this. And FBI if ur watching this lick my nuts. If i die remeber this.

submitted by /u/huggagan
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jx8asf/simulation_i_think/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die