Spiritual theories, maybe not conspiracies
What are your favorite spiritual theories, or maybe conspiracies (if you think that a certain subset of humans know this, and are withholding it from the rest for some reason)? I wanted to post this in r/spirituality, but I like when theories take a dark and devious turn, therefore here.
I think the universe is a living being, atleast our earth. If you’ve ever dropper acid or shrooms, you might have seen trees/grass “breathing.” Idk how to explain it, it was kinda sensual what i felt. I was next to a lake, and it all was just making sense. But I don’t think we have the mental capacity to understand that. Ofc these substances might be releasing excess endorphins/dopamine to make me feel good, but in general people feel “connected” to the environment when they take them.
Now for the dark part, I think we are all going to die because we are a disease on this beautiful planet. Growing like a cancer, some natural process is going to do it’s best to eradicate us. Fuck I wasn’t meant to just give exams, work a 9-5 and then slowly wait to die. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhshshdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdh sh dndndbdbdbddhdhdbdbdbfhfbdbdfhdhdbfbfvdbfgrhdgdvfbfgdgf hrgrgrgfgdgff SAF gfgfgfgfgdgDgdhfhfhfgff ST gh
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jptjo5/spiritual_theories_maybe_not_conspiracies/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen