The main purpose of Covid
I have read many theories about Covid. I feel like the majority of the theories I read are partly true. But I think the main reason was to strengthen the control over the majority of people which is why so many countries got on board. Countries all over the world have been losing control over people. We live in a time where everyone wants to be an entrepreneur. Less and less people are doing what they are “supposed to do” everything we were taught to do in school and everything we were told we needed to do after high school. More and more people are finding out its what we were told to do to be successful is all BS and anyone can make alot of money. They are struggling controlling the entrepreneur because the entrepreneur comes up with their own way to make money. The two biggest ways the entrepreneur make money is real estate and starting businesses which are both heavily effected by Covid. The entrepreneur tenements can’t pay rent and the entrepreneurs small businesses are struggling. They want everyone to work trades and for big corporations so they can control the amount of money we make.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jws4mr/the_main_purpose_of_covid/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen