The true God is being hidden from us
Who has even tried to be worthy of God's revelation? I say, burn animals and incense. Build alters and temples. God controls all that happens on earth in secret. He made us in his image and built a game for us to play.
I do not know about Jesus or Zeus. I do not know about Allah or Yahweh. Those are manmade things that hold us back from God. His wish is that we become great and mighty like him.
People should not be wasting their time and energy. Imagine the things we could do if we focused on holy things. There are a small list of jobs needed. The most important being stonemasons, farmers, cooks, miners, artists and all kinds of craftsmen.
Break away from this God forsaken world and let the most holy men of this earth rise together and invoke God by making a place where he may set his eyes on comfortably.
Who also thinks this is the will of God? For God is a great creator, and we are all his children made in his image.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jy49mu/the_true_god_is_being_hidden_from_us/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen