The world is like a video on repeat
Let me get to the point, basically what has happened in the beginning is creation, then Dinosaurs, then meteorite, then ice age, then it warmed up, then humans, then we all advanced, and now we are all here. So what I’m beginning to think is that life is “like a video game” but on repeat to where once we get the right ending then it’s over but if we choose the wrong ending we restart just like bandersnatch. And here is my evidence: climate change, the world is heating up so once our world basically dies that’s when it restarts cuz we chose the wrong ending, when the dinosaurs were around the tempature at it lowest would be 98 degrees fahrenheit so everyday was fucking hot which explains how climate change can have effect on the endless loop, then I saw studies where scientists saw monkeys begin to evolve into humans again which proves my point again so I just think we’ll go in an endless loop until we figure everything out right but when we die we still go to heaven or hell. It’s kinda difficult to explain but I think what could happen is like when future ppl come on earth well be dead watching over them and some will help guide others (maybe like a guardian Angel).
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jzpvka/the_world_is_like_a_video_on_repeat/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen