There's a post in r/ask asking whether a covid vaccine should be mandatory for students and 99% of people are saying yes and that it should be mandatory for EVERYONE. That would set a terrifying precedent.

I dont know where else to post this. Im 100% NOT anti vax. But I'm hesitant about medications made so hastily, where the long term effects cannot be determined. Coming from the Army where we were given anti malaria medication to take while deployed that later caused extensive damage to those who did, I'm hesitant to trust that it won't cause problems down the road.

E: i took out the link because idk if its allowed. But ill put it back if it is.

submitted by /u/Re3ck6le0ss
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jzwexu/theres_a_post_in_rask_asking_whether_a_covid/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die