This is a very technical and random theory but remember the Japanese military oversaw the construction of like 20 mechs and a frickin gundam?

Yeah I thought about that for a while and realised something terrifying, since the amount of data space you need to store a human mind on a computer is about the size of a car engine what if (and this is really a long shot but I feel it could be maybe possible) what if when they oversaw that they were taking notes on downloading minds into robots. I'm saying this is very very unlikley and literally sounds like a movie plot but if you think about some of there military "tests" that have been leaked and the way they just jumped in on the construction of the gundam robot it all seems to click together. (Disclaimer: this is just a crackpot insane ass theory I came up with while sitting around bored and I personally doubt it.)

submitted by /u/A-O-B-NEWS
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jw440t/this_is_a_very_technical_and_random_theory_but/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die