Trump is a Russian Spy?

Just a preface, this is just conspiracy theory I thought of, not saying it's true but it makes sense. I'd appreciate any input.

Trump is essentially a Russian spy. We all know of Trumps dealings and connections with Russian government, oligarchs and Mob https://www.reddit.com/r/Keep_Track/comments/hxp0ls/an_overview_of_trumps_numerous_ties_to_russia/

Wouldn't it make sense for Trump to be a Trojan Horse for Putin. Trumps objective is to destroy democracy from within the US itself, without Russia ever doing anything. Remember, Trump has never said a bad word about Putin, and has had several secret meetings with him as President (let alone all the info in post above).

What normal President would call the election a hoax and a fake even if it is? One that's trying to tarnish democracy and insinuates violence.

Saying this, I'm not a Biden fan either, I hate them both (I'm from the UK). But what if Biden/Obama/Secret Service now understand Trump is a Russian spy, so will fake this election to get him out (but won't make it obvious to show the world they fucked up and Russia knows everything), but now Trump is exposing them.

In a sense, the US is at war with Russia through election meddling and cyberwarfare & China through Coronavirus and technocracy, and they had no idea.

I'd add more, but currently at work so not enough time - will probably edit/comment more later on in the day. Again, just a conspiracy I thought of, doesn't mean it's true.

submitted by /u/ItsNotD
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jp2cwq/trump_is_a_russian_spy/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die