What pisses me off about covid lockdowns is how the people who's paychecks are not threatened (politicians), are telling people who are losing money that we're "all in this together." Meanwhile they secure their paycheck by taxing business owners, and giving subsidies to big corporations.
I'm not anti-mask. I don't give a shit if I have to wear a piece cloth in public. What infuriates me is how government workers who aren't losing their income are telling people who are losing money daily that they can't open. They'll still take their cut of property tax to keep their cheque secure. They then proceed to give the billion dollar bailouts to the massive corporations, and then preach about how to fix poverty. Then they have the nerve to call people who open against public health suggestions selfish. Fuck lockdowns. I don’t even own a business my self, and I have no gain from lockdown ending. I just can’t stand this.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/jrxbch/what_pisses_me_off_about_covid_lockdowns_is_how/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen