Why trust articles?
Why do people still trust articles? Whenever I go through them all I see is a bunch of text and no proof. Take for example, there was this one case where a black man shot a kid on the street for absolutely no reason, and there was headlines about it. All they had was one old woman as witness.
I never read things carefully, nor do i ever read articles that much so maybe I shouldn't be fucking saying this, but I did not see anything, any kind of proof. Yet, half of the reddit said that the person was a piece of shet, despite the fact that i did not see a single hint of evidence.
Also same happened when I was reading about Snowden and Assange. There was this article as to how assange had some horrible behaviour, but i did not see a single piece of proof of it, just a link to another article over and over again.
Like this; https://www.vice.com/en/article/gy4pp3/heres-why-ecuador-kicked-assange-out-of-the-embassy , like bruh its all written text. DO people believe this? do they eat it up? I mean its ironic for me to say it since we redditors (me included) just read an article and blindly believe it, but still bruuh
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/juobqw/why_trust_articles/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen