ALIEN-COVID THEORY 👽 🦠

Alien-COVID theory 👽

So... I came up with a theory connecting COVID and aliens. In light of the recent stories pertaining to aliens this last week and last April, along with the influx of abductions /UFO sightings from the 30s -70s, as well as the ancient aliens theory, I think I may have connected all the dots with what’s going on today. Hear me out 🤣 So...s the dawn of humanity, aliens have been around. Ancient drawings, artifacts, and texts support this theory. Why exactly are they among us? I’m not sure. I think they have something to do with the creation/maintenance/management of the human race.

A group of privileged humans exist who are aware of the existence of these extra or ultra-terrestrial beings. I’m assuming the same group of elite aliens, or perhaps all of them, are aware of our existence. The aliens living among us were told by the superiors absolutely not to breed with humans. A big no-no.

During the alien sightings boom from the 30s through the 70s, a few rebellious aliens fell in love with some humans in a Romeo and Juliet style relationship and interbred among us. The alien superiors were not too happy about this and neither were the elite group of humans. So… They came up with a plan; create a virus (COVID), which targets alien DNA, to wipe out the human-alien hybrid offspring.

This would explain: 1. Why this virus targets baby boomers born during this UFO appearance influx (but some are surviving at random, despite having multiple comorbidities)

  1. Why it’s killing young, healthy people at random (because the aliens didn’t stop during the post World War II era, despite being told to stop) and

  2. Why were hearing more and more about aliens sporadically in the news (The government who are aware of these beings are trying to scaffold society into their existence because according to the article, “they are finally ready for their existence to be known”.)

I have currently been * trying to read* , ‘The Mothman Prophecies’ (which I coincidentally started before this whole alien claim in the news), which recounts UFO sightings and experiences of hundreds of witnesses. It also addresses interactions with suspected aliens living among us (overly tanned, awkward people, who don’t know how to do simple things like converse normally, use food utensils, wear clothing that is either too out of style or too futuristic, and have slightly Oriental features).

Having questioned all of these inconsistencies with this virus, hearing of these recent alien sightings/alleged existence, and currently reading this book, has kind of made this theory fall into my head, and I feel like it makes a lot of it makes sense.

If you took the time to read this, many of you probably think I need professional help 🤣(which, I know I do. I have not been doing so well mentally through all of this after school started, But it is more stress in Duste than anything). For those of you who have seen the show, ‘The Good Place,’ just call me Doug Forcett (except that I don’t do drugs). If you haven’t seen the good Place, I suggest that you watch it, it’s hilarious. If I end up disappearing randomly… You know why 🤨👽

Hopefully I did not offend anyone with my theory. I seem to do that a lot nowadays. Delete me, or keep scrolling, whateva. I do not like pissing people off but if you’re so close-minded that this offends you… We don’t need to be friends anyway.

  • [ ]
submitted by /u/esmeirene
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kbxdlr/aliencovid_theory/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die