Can we all take a minute to talk about the true propaganda of "New Ageism"
I know the ideologies of New Age are not new, with a mix of ancient religions, eastern mysticism, Egyptian Occultism or everything Occultism, pushed heavily on the younger generation to indoctrinate them into "Witchcraft, Channeling, Manifestation, Laws Of Attraction, Polytheistic Beliefs, etc." For the NWO agenda of a One World Religion for the Anti-Christ.
It's all over tiktok, and other social media's, even though the creator "Helena Blavatsky" was lucifarian and was respected by Aleister Crowley for obvious reasons and many other "Satanic Priests".
This will most likely be an ideology projected onto us all through UFOlogy, PBB, "The Galactic Federatuon" and Anti-Christ. Our movies have been pre programming us and the youth subconsciously to be intrigued by New Age doctrine.
I wouls high suggest looking into "Steven Bancarz" on YouTube or anywhere else for his testimony on thw truth behind "New Ageism", I will also post a playlist to educate people on this subject. Playlist
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kinat5/can_we_all_take_a_minute_to_talk_about_the_true/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen