China created the Pandemic.
China either created the virus or released it to the public with intentions of people dying.
Now, before I get started I wanna say I don’t personally really believe in this theory, but I am just stating the facts and evidence of why this could potentially be true and not far-fetched.
For starters, China and other similar countries have always been rumored to release diseases and illnesses every now and then to reduce their extremely large populations. I am not sure any have ever been confirmed, but I do know this theory has always been out there.
Secondly, lets look at the 1989 Chinese massacre. Whilst having nothing to do with the Pandemic, it does prove that China is not afraid to kill and silent their citizens.
China COULD have potentially created the virus, as the technology to do so is available, but I don’t personally think it is the case. Here is an article potentially disproving the idea that the Virus was created in a lab: https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-not-human-made-in-lab.html
However it is interesting to note that on April 16, news came out that the U.S government was investigating the possibility of the Virus having been created.
I think the Virus might have been taken from the bats that bare it, and then released to the public. China could have released it thinking they would be in total control.. until they weren’t.
Further prove that this theory could be possible, is the fact that China tried to hide and cover up the Virus from everyone. Why would they do this if not for a sinister reason? Some may argue maybe it was to not damage their image, others say that they DID tell everyone, but personally I do believe they tried to hide it.
That is all the evidence proving that maybe China caused the Pandemic on purpose. Im interested to see what you all think about this.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/k54b6y/china_created_the_pandemic/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen