"Colgate is the Deep State"

While not overwhelming in magnitude, I am a firm believer that the makers of commercial toothpaste intentionally infuse it with properties that actually give your "morning breath" much worse, hence making you need to brush that much more in the morning when you may not have even eaten yet.

If I fall asleep on the sofa and pad off to bed when I wake up without brushing my teeth, the taste in my mouth the next morning is better and my fiancé says breath is better. We've been testing out of Covid boredom.

Just my ridiculous $0.02.

submitted by /u/bearcub42
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kkw43s/colgate_is_the_deep_state/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die