COVID Vaccine Concerns
I am writing to see if others share any of my same thoughts on COVID vaccine concerns. I see it all over the news and people fighting to get it and I really do not want to discount anyone's emotional pain in any capacity as losing a loved one is devastating. I had a conversation the other day with a very educated (doctorate) person and we discussed the vaccine and we are happy AND if we entirely remove all of our emotions from the equation, which is incredibly hard for front line people and people who have lost loved ones and people going nuts in their homes, I don't know that we have the clinical evidence to push these vaccines (Maderna, Pfizer, AstraZenica, and others) to a full nation of people right now. We have not done double blind studies. When data has been peer reviewed MANY errors have been found and they just issue an "I'm Sorry" and move their efficacy to 90% instead of 95%. Then my most concerning factor is the type of immunization being a RNA viral protein so we have no long term studies on this specific type immunization. We have no idea how this will interact in many different areas and I feel pushing this out on a six month or fast timeline based on our emotions due to loss and again, I'm so sorry for people's losses, may have far further reaching consequences. I also want to point out all study participant are above 18 years old so administering to kids and elderly is completely unknown at this time. I worry that our front line workers will be the guinea pigs for the phase 1 trials in working adult. The nurses will not be left with any option if they want to be employed and how many nurses signed up for this? The trial sizes for this have been incredibly small. I have not seen such small sizes of drug trials or such poor consistency in management of medications. . . ."Maybe we gave a half dose, maybe a whole". . . . .You're a DRUG COMPANY, That is a BIG FRICKEN DEAL!!!! I know if I gave my kids half a dose!!!
So, I was just wondering if I am alone? I'm not saying this is a grand conspiracy, but I am saying this is emotionally driven shoddy work in a medical field that has done thousands of drugs trials and is supposed to be impartial and follow the research. I have concerns. Many concerns and I want to see peer reviewed research data collected in a controlled environment with a larger test group that actually volunteers to be test subjects. I want multiple ages in a double blind that follow the participants for longer term side effects than 2 weeks after the trial ends. If 3 mo later they grow another limb it may be worth noting???
The medical professionals who know better are currently so emotionally overwhelmed by deaths, physically overwhelmed by patient load, and likely sleep deprived from being over worked as well, is that not the recipe for brainwashing???? Then if they do not get vaccinated regardless of what their "factual brain" may say coercion from job loss, community/peer pressures, emotional depletion, etc. make the person just go with the flow. . . . . . .I'm worried. Please educate yourself and do your best to understand your emotions are valuable to your survival and got away from the tiger but your brain is how you got out the cave
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/k51ou1/covid_vaccine_concerns/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen