Dudes. And Dudesses. At least. Phone games. Ho ly Cra p.

Have you ever played online video games on other means, then start playing online video games on phones and tablets ? Isn't a lot of it horrible ? Always the same basic principles, structure of game, and gameplay, but with different pictures and/or story. Ish. I mean, thats when we can say there's a "story". A lot of marketing "opportunities" that means the gameplay will suffer, and a less than perfect integrated guild system very well might screw what's not already screwed in the online game, making it a haven for hierarchy abusers, and hierarchy abuser students, and a bit of a pain for players who dont cash out 5000 dollars or more, on a specific game, in a specific account, on a specific server that's gonna be mostly abandonned soon...

Y'all need to hear about the Awesome online experience that is World of Warcraft. Or at least it was when I was playing. Like a hundred years ago. Damn I loved that DK Blood Tank. That's like, 30.... yea..... yea......30 million times better than those money sucking machines. Maybe not all phone games, but..... damn..... the choices we have. Wow. Ok, I might be exaggerating a tad.

And, the sometimes boring tap tap grinding, and waiting and tap grinding and waiting, and tap grinding and waiting.... Holy crap. Is it job time, again ? Is this my second job ? Isn't this in the games section ?

At least when I was grinding in World of Warcraft, it was fairly quick. Ish. But. But. We were doing it, flying around in a very wide, very 3d environment, completely controlling a Dragon, between trees and floating cities, and stuff. Dude. "Hearing" in chat, someone calling for help at the Crossroads. 4 level 85s from the alliance are trying to kill NPCs (witch can take minutes), and also succeeding at killing low level players trying to do quests in this small village, in the middle of everything in a way, but also the middle of nowhere, cuz the total map of WoW is..... like..... Well, big.... is a serious understatement. From the floating city in the sky(I forgot the name) to the Crossroads took quite some time by usual means. But. On a dragon..... Direct line.

Crossroads inhabitants and guests, I See You.

And then I land. Bottomline is level 85, like those 4 bullies. But. He's a Death Knight Blood Tank. With best in slot Raid Tank Gear. Gear you cannot buy with gold. Or real money. Gear that can only be obtained by seriously defeating your demons, because defeating Raid Bosses needs serious skills, and serious teamwork. No joke. Teamwork. Big time. And I'm the main tank, sometimes raid leader. I need to know what I'm doing in order to get my big Tauren Death Knight's hands on that sweet gear. I know how to gear and play my DK. I know how to gear and play my dk BECAUSE I earned getting my hands on that gear. You guys are trespassing and cowardly attacking my brothers and sisters who are weaker than you. This stops now.

Are you guys trying to train us, through phone games, to the retalively tasteless and lifeless "life" (or survival) of an employee, aaaalllllllwwwways grinding for money little by little, again, and again, day after day ? Are you training us to endure the relatively lifeless state of it so we can be good little slaves later ? And teaching/reminding us through phone games that this society is owned by social/political Hierarchy and its guard dog, the money "sub"-system, so, less real money spent in-game than the biggest guy/alliance on the server = LOooOSER !!!?!!! Is this the best we can do, North America (at least) ? I thought we were going for Democracy.

submitted by /u/Bottomline511
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/k7k54e/dudes_and_dudesses_at_least_phone_games_ho_ly_cra/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die