Firmament Conspiracy

I’m completely convinced we’re under a ginormous dome made of energy, I’ve watched a few YouTube videos of people sending rockets and hot air balloons into space. Everytime it hits a certain elevation the object completely stops without being damaged, you can even hear it hit the dome. And on the hot air balloon video it’s just scraping along the dome and you can hear it so there’s no way there isn’t some sort of dome or energetic barrier around the whole world.

I honestly believe everyone has been lied to about space and really what our government is trying to figure out is how to get through the dome above us. I’ve thought maybe the simulation theory was a good one like maybe we’re in some sort of weird video game or something like that.

Maybe the world is just a map running through a very advanced high tech computer and all the information is turned into energy that we perceive in our dimension, idk I might just be crazy but I’m honestly convinced something is up with life like maybe it isn’t as real as we all think.

submitted by /u/Waxish
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kju6pv/firmament_conspiracy/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die