Gematria??? What in the fuck have I stumbled on now - The Number 23 movie, but for real lifez??
My Goodness everybody. I really don't know what's going on but I just feel so fucking overwhelmed recently holy shit. With everything that's going on, and then spending some time in this subreddit a few times a day. I don't even know what to believe any more lol. In a mostly funny way, obviously I'm not quite at the point where I'm ripping my hair out and building a raft so I can run away to a tropical island to start my new life. Yet.
But this is a legitimate topic! Have any of you ever heard of this "Gematria" thing before?? I just discovered this page while I was watching a 4-part series on youtube about Who Is Bill Gates and somehow I stumble on this shit. Like what the fuck is this?? Is this all just crazy paranoia cognitive bias type shit??
Like literally exactly what happens in the film The Number 23 when Jim Carey starts basically seeing everything as reference to the number 23 and then suddenly everything he does and interacts with suddenly lines up with that theory therefore snow-balling the effect of the paranoid mind state?
I've never heard of this before but would love some opinions from you beautiful people here. Like all I really want to know when it all comes down to it is, is there any way that I can prepare for any of this craziness without going completely off the fucking rocker?!
https://gematriaeffect.news/new-book-coming-soon-number-games-9-11-to-coronavirus/
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kac496/gematria_what_in_the_fuck_have_i_stumbled_on_now/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen