GEORGE LUCAS IS AN ALIEN?!?!
Ok I know this might have been posted before but I think George Lucas is an alien. With news coming out saying Israeli has “made contact with aliens” I am starting to think Star Wars isn’t a made up story. Now you can argue that super powers and other things like that could be aliens too and I am just spitting straight nothing but I don’t think that’s the case. Now see George Lucas bases his story in a galaxy far away which marvel and other franchise don’t. This means that Earth isn’t in the picture and that humans must have traveled to that galaxy to be in the plot. He also unlike other franchise uses somewhat of a more realistic Idea saying that the only thing unrealistic is probably the force now. I could make up more points and ideas probably and make this sound a lot better too but I’m a little tired, and think this would be more fun to discuss with people.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/k9krt6/george_lucas_is_an_alien/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen