Havana Syndrome- Microwaves are the Culprit?

So I haven't seen anyone talk about this conspiracy yet on here or at least for a little while since I've joined, but I want to know all of your thoughts.

The American and Canadian embassy workers heard a high-pitched noise in Cuba and then ended up having a strange range of symptoms from memory loss to bloody noses. Scientists even discovered that brain scans showed that it looked like several of them had a concussion when they didn't recall doing anything to cause it.

Just recently, there was a government study that says it was microwaves, and that they were done by Russia.

What are your theories about what happened to cause Havana Syndrome?

Havana Syndrome Article

Havana Syndrome Part 1

Havana Syndrome UPDATE

submitted by /u/curlyconspiracies
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kggfp1/havana_syndrome_microwaves_are_the_culprit/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die