Help QAnon

Okay, I don't know if this is the right place to post this(probably not), but I need help so here I go.

I am doing a school work on conspiracy theories and my group has QAnon. We need 2 sources that are pro-QAnon and analyze them and some source criticisms. The problem is that I cant seem to find any pro-QAnon post that isn't like a tweet, all I find are news sites telling me what QAnon is.

So can anyone leave a link to a blog/Facebook posts or some website that is pro-QAnon?

submitted by /u/vladimirbustinza
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/k5zev2/help_qanon/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die