I believe the United States is preparing to go to war.
I'm going to edit this when I have time, but I want to put it out there. Please feel free to elaborate your thoughts.
The aid to other countries in the most recent stimulus bill, seemed very out of place. Why would countries like Pakistan, Israel. Palestine, etc, be given money for trivial things like Museums, gender studies, etc?
I believe this is for one of two reasons:
-
We need allys. (Giving money is a great way to make friends with another country.)
-
Or dirty deals behind closed doors. (Our government is openly corrupt and it would make sense the current administration would be giving our money to pay off personal debts or creating behind the scenes deals.)
Now why do I think a war is coming?
Well, there is good reason why a war might take place.
-
The people would stop focusing on the failure of our current USA political system. (Other countries are also having their political systems exposed so this would benefit a majority of places.)
-
War is a great money maker. (There are tons of reasons for this, definitely check out WW2 and how many jobs were created and the booming economy afterwards.) (It's likely it would help lessen our financial burdens if we won.)
Thats my 10 minute theory on this. LMK what y'all think.
Stay safe
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kiovpi/i_believe_the_united_states_is_preparing_to_go_to/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen