I dont want to leave you guys behind, I was on fire when I wrote this.

Share at will. I was on fire when I wrote this, including in the comments.

I don't have a social media account and never had. You won't be stealing attention from me if you share this on social media.

Technically, this will only be on social media if you guys want that. It's fine if you don't share it. I'm just saying..... this is not just about me.

Please dont take details out of context. When it comes to this particular post, please dont add/remove/change any word. Link my whole post if you quote me.

Bottomline

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/k2x2vk/we_need_to_work_on_our_definitions_the_deep_state/

submitted by /u/Bottomline511
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/k6su3j/i_dont_want_to_leave_you_guys_behind_i_was_on/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die