I need help remembering the name of a theory.

I heard this theory a few years ago. It had to do with a glass ceiling on the evolution of man and the reasons we may never break through it again and reach a point interstellar travel. We have I think 3 options, 1. We kill ourselves with war, 2. We destroy the planet to a point that we have to start over. And there's a 3rd but I can't remember. But it doesn't just apply to us. It suggests that all intelligent life has this ceiling. So if there was life on another planet they have the same issue which is why we've never had TRUE contact with intelligent life outside of our planet. by true I mean KNOWN to everyone and walk among us as outted aliens

P.s. I've looked up "the glass ceiling theory" and what I found wasn't it.

submitted by /u/ForceWave23
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/k6ztug/i_need_help_remembering_the_name_of_a_theory/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die