I recently discovered something disturbing on NSFW sites
I was on the hub the other night an came across a rabbit hole. I was looking through videos and came across one with 039 in the title. And in the recommended videos below more videos had 039 in the title. Wondering what 039 meant I went to the search tab and typed in 039, what popped up were a lot of videos, some incest related and some have very young looking girls in them. Going to the comments there were comments in Brazilian, one calling the video pedophilic. Going into this rabbit hole more I tried looking up what 039 meant on google, no results besides more videos. I looked up 039 on xvideos and got nothing, I looked it up on xhamster and got mostly home made looking incest tagged videos. Finally I tried xnxx. This is when I found the most disturbing of the videos. A channel by the name “don’t say a word” had MANY videos most of which used the 039 in the title. As you may expect from the channel name the videos were centered around rape. Not just rape but incest videos with very young women in them to the point where I genuinely cannot tell if they are 16 or over 18. The channel uploaded videos which don’t seem to be made by them. While some looked staged by the camerawork. Some looked....too real. Horrible quality, the women screaming and trying to get away. I don’t take things like this subject very lightly so I stopped looking at that point. The 039 title seems to be used a lot for extreme Taboo videos and in this one channels (maybe more) case it was rape with some videos looking very realistic.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kemgxl/i_recently_discovered_something_disturbing_on/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen