I think i have a theory on the joycon drift
I think Nintendo made it so the joycons will drift no matter what and i want you to think on this when they start to drift what do you do either suck it up and play with a drifting Joy con or rush out to your nearest Walmart and buy a new one and guess where that money goes right back to Nintendo and even more critically is how whenever they get caught they stuffed their fingers in their ears and act like it doesn't exist or even say it doesn't affect anyone it's a never-ending cycle and guess who profits Nintendo that's the entire purpose of the Joy con drift it's so you rush out and buy new ones because it's so weird how Joy cons are more susceptible to drift than any other controller on the market now I could just be crazy but that's what I think
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kcsrf6/i_think_i_have_a_theory_on_the_joycon_drift/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen