I think mitch wants to lose georgia thats why no $2000

I think mitch wants to lose georgia, he is afraid more of trump and trump supporters than anything else. I been thinking of scenarios; why. Mitch wants trump out. Mitch knows Trump gets his supporters to come in droves to do what ever trump wants. Mitch knows they are real threat and vote, and will follow trump orders. We seen mitch ignored trump, and been seen hangly less and less without him. Even, admitting Biden won. I know he does not care for the $2000, but knows it will help democrats out. Scene: 1. Mitch allows votes, he loses georgia but he keeps his seat, and can blame democrats. Mitch will keep support to the next election year. 2. Mitch wins. he gets to keep majority fucking anything biden does,

I think Mitch just cares, to get trump out and out of people's mouth we are seeing now democrats are backing trump.
Sorry for typos been drinkimng

submitted by /u/sad-ghost-x
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/knh2yk/i_think_mitch_wants_to_lose_georgia_thats_why_no/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die