I want to hear your thoughts on birds.
a friend and I were talking about birds last night. At first I laughed but the more serious the tone got, my giggles subsided. It’s entirely possible that flesh and memories can be programmed. When I thought “birds aren’t real” I’d dismiss the thought because, of course, they’re not little robots. But that’s the point. It’s possible that birds might not have been created by god. At least some birds that re not birds of prey or on an extinction list. Are only real birds going extinct?Where do they fly for winter? “South” was always the go to and I don’t know if I blindly believe that anymore. When they “fly south” are the old models getting canned and the new models rolled out? I’m completely serious. And the part that makes me the most curious is in a sub ABOUT CONSPIRACIES and being an open minded thought playground, it’s immediately dismissed as stupid or funny. That’s very sus.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kgvrak/i_want_to_hear_your_thoughts_on_birds/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen