I'm Going To Present a Theory: "The Republican Death Circle"

Let's start with me: I am familiar with the acts of covens, the power they can wield over their members, and that even the Inner Temple (Masons, if you like) has power over its initiates.

I have come to the point where I feel that there is a sort of "death cult" at work within our government. They believe that they will be paid somehow...(by the devil? spirits?) in power, and charisma and of course, money.

Here's where I'm sketchy, and need help doing research...Ivy League Colleges, even Military Colleges must have ties with some underground covens.

it's my belief that our current administration is involved in the ritual killing of Americans via allowing COVID19 to kill as many of us that they can, in order to obtain some goal.

What do you think?

submitted by /u/Commandmanda
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/k52aav/im_going_to_present_a_theory_the_republican_death/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die