Is conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn the Christmas Star and does it mean anything
I've heard some religious people claiming that the solar conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn tomorrow will be the Christmas star, and has special significance since it is also on the winter solstice. But it's not clear how this matches any description of the star around Jesus's time of birth. For one thing it is multiple lights, and it is not visible for long periods of time. Certainly it wouldn't guide anyone to any particular place on Earth because it has nothing to do with Earth. I don't believe that Christians think the birth of Jesus happened on the solstice either. Plus, I don't think the plan was for him to be born a second time. So who is being born? The antichrist? Ewwww scary. I've watched those movies and I think the good guys still end up winning in the end.
Actually, planetary conjunctions are pretty common things and none so far have proven to have an significance. I've heard that Jupiter and Saturn frequently conjoin as often as once every 20 years.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kh23uf/is_conjunction_of_jupiter_and_saturn_the/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen