Just a fun thought. Covid, the emerald tablets, religion part 2
Sorry in advance for my difficult to read writing.
Disclaimer Unfinished Theory
In part one I discuss covid and how it effects people with certain dna and to play with that idea a little more. the claim: The reincarnation of Thoth has arrived, Covid and dna testing kits are being used to locate him.
Thoth (Egyptian God), creator of writing, science and the art of magic (These three things I find crazy interesting). It's interesting that Thoth chief temple is located in the city of Hermopolis, and it's also interesting that Greek God Hermes is a direct counterpart to Thoth. Also he was the creator of Time and the 365 calenders days ( which I find incredibly incredibly fascinating. Just the idea of the Hermatic Order and their beliefs in Hermes/Thoth could mean our history timeline could be false. Which then leads me to question Jesus, Muhammad and Abraham could be Disciples of the Cult of Thoth).
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoth
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermes
(The depth of Backstory about Thoth/Hermes, and my feeble brain and poor writing could not do it justice. I highly recommend each reader to do their own research)
But I'm talking about Thoth the Atlantean. The Man before he became a God of Egypt to teach man writing science and Magic. And the creator of Emerald Tablets.
As I try to fathom my thoughts I would like to say sorry again this truly is a theory way above my head.
Claim: Covid has been used to search for Thoth
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/k6a29h/just_a_fun_thought_covid_the_emerald_tablets/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen