My "Spiderman PS4" Theory
Hello fellow conspiracy theorists! I just want to start this off by saying I just joined reddit around August of this year and this is the first subreddit that I joined. I love receiving information from different perspectives and hearing other ideas, there are some on here that have definitely changed my view on some things.
(This is a spoiler but the game is also 2 years old so uhhh.. I'm not sure if it really matters now LOL) Okay so Im not sure if there many gamers in this sub, but I am a huge gamer. Been playing them since I was about 4 or 5, but that is not the point. On top of that, I have been the biggest Spiderman fan for about the same time. There was a Spiderman game that came out for ps4 in 2018, and I believe in the game it shows multiple events and happenings that have occurred this year, 2020!
In this game, the main mission is to get a cure for a very deadly virus called "Devil's Breath". This virus was secretly created by the mayor of the city, and he claims that there is no cure for it. It was then a villain that stole the virus from the mayor and release it to infect the people in city and blame him in order to get back at him for murdering his parents in the past. Now, as Spiderman, the goal is to help find a cure for this virus and thats what he does, but due to propaganda and the news, they make Spiderman look like the bad guy as if he is the cause of this. After that happens the entire city turns against him and the virus starts to spread even worse.
At this point, people were getting sick, dying, the whole city looked like hell, and there were less and less people outside. Everybody was wearing MASKS and GLOVES! uhySince the virus virus got to this point where multiple people were getting infected, they used that as an excuse to bring in the Martial Law and start to control everything. This is where it gets even worse. Martial law is now outside pretty much controlling and harassing the citizens of the city. Shortly after, all inmates of the nearby jail (Rikers) started to break out. And some of these inmates were mutant of some sort, like they were different colors and had certain powers. Once they broke out, they pretty much took over the streets of NY as well. Now the martial law and inmates are at war on the streets along with other gangs.
I just think that the events are too similar for it to just be a coincidence or something. The martial law officers also had multiple checkpoints where they would stop people to check if they are infected with anything.( Ill be sure to add a video of this in the post) If someone were infected then take you to quarantine, they would refuse then it was forced upon them. I am just thinking that maybe this is how it will be in the future for the people that refuse to take the vaccine for the "Corona virus".
What do you guys think? What do you think each person or even represents what is happening in the world right now? Or is anybody skeptical of this theory? Let me know what you think!! :D
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/k5lfxs/my_spiderman_ps4_theory/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen