No References to any of this. But I read somewhere that the Chinese created COVID and the Vaccine at the same time.
Our CIA/SOG had an operation. Something called eldest son. it basically integrated Sabotaged ammunition into communist caches. Ammunition would explode and disarm, disorient and destroy enemy equipment.
I remember that we were not allowed to take and use ammunition in the middle east if it wasn't marked with proper designation or distributed by our AHA. I always wondered why... now I know.
Doesn't it make sense to create a virus, lab verify the vaccine, release it. Disrupt disorient and destroy almost every country, except your own since you obviously have the cure. Then when things are at their worst. Just walk in and take over...
Again these are just my thoughts. Im wondering if anyone else has thought or thinks the same thing.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kkpa78/no_references_to_any_of_this_but_i_read_somewhere/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen