Playing on the “Antichrist” theory

I myself am not Christian, but I recently discussed with a Christian friend the possibility of the Antichrist. They spoke of the end times and discussed the theory of the “Antichrist” .. and I asked the question about the possibility of all this happening right now .. as well as is the “Antichrist” undeniably a male figure? Or for example .. which he brought up .. take Biden and the issues and questions surrounding him and his state of mind .. and then you take his running make who would be our vice president .. mix that with the “Joke” he made about lying about some type of illness and resigning .. would that place her in power and would that in a strange would then place her into the possible role of the “Antichrist” given the state of the states at this time and the signs of the “End times “ ? I mean I grew up hearing about the rapture and people being taken at the blink of an eye. And a lot of stuff spoken then is being seen now. Just curious on people’s thoughts and ideas on the theory.

submitted by /u/clp1987
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/k6xg2y/playing_on_the_antichrist_theory/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die