Post about Pfizer and Moderna having connections to Bill Gates & Lab in Wuhan getting deleted since last night?

Hey everyone, last night I was diving down the rabbit hole of this rebreddit and I remember specifically scrolling past something that detailed some connections between Pfizer, Moderna, Bill Gates, and the lab in Wuhan or other parts of the equation that might seem financially incentivized to have created the virus and thus provide a mandatory vaccine solution as well.

I swear I saw a post about this last night but I cannot find it right now. Does anyone know what I'm referring to or could lead me to the post and/or another source that makes the same connections in a relatively concise and easy fashion?

If I remember properly it might have been like a screenshot of a few lines of text, or at most one paragraph written in the post directly. Gah I knew I should have opened it when I saw it so I wouldn't have to rely on finding it again!

submitted by /u/walkonwayvs
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/k8xfur/post_about_pfizer_and_moderna_having_connections/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die