Random thought I had

With a lot of phones now using facial recognition to unlock the device, substitute passwords, etc. a thought popped into my head.

What if the tech companies agreed to use that feature to keep an updated database of our current appearance for when the government decides to put a curfew in place, track down individuals who know of and are outspoken against their agendas or what have you.

It would be a good way to keep tabs on everybody without people really thinking about it.

Just a thought I had, there are probably plenty of holes in the theory because I know with a lot of devices it’s an optional feature. But with so many tech companies being found to be mishandling user information it makes sense in my mind.

submitted by /u/Zwilson-080
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/k54lcx/random_thought_i_had/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die