Real reason why government wants to ban guns and take them away theory.

So I’m talking with a friend about how I see the future and he says that he sees a civil war happening in the us , while china tries to over take us. The reason I state this is because. We were saying what if china has already taken over our government, and we haven’t noticed because we adapting so normally to everything nowadays .( for instance the masks) . What if the reason that the government wants to take our guns away is because it’s already the Chinese government taking over because they can’t really start a full on war because bombs and all that I feel would cause too much. But I feel like they invaded from the inside. And they control our government so which is why they tell our government to tell us to remove the right to have guns and blah blah blah . But it’s because they’re just going to fully put us under their control ? With out actually doing all that war with strong military presence and all that. Does this make sense to anyone ? Or am I just toked. Drop your comments and thoughts !

submitted by /u/adriann79
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kka1om/real_reason_why_government_wants_to_ban_guns_and/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die