Russian operative interview from the 60s-70s

Can someone help me out.. I saw a video someone posted into a comment thread in this sub about a month ago. I’m having a conversation with someone and was wanting to show them but can’t remember where to find it.. it’s a retired Russian operative describing basically the layout for Russian taking over the US/the world and describes the phases of the plan. The interview was from the 60s-70s and as he described it the US is in phase 3 I’m every way. It’s scary how accurate he is from that far back. Does anyone happen to know what I’m referring to? Any help would be rad.. merry Christmas ya bunch of psychos, I have personalizes tin foil hats en route to all

submitted by /u/DiscoMagicParty
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kk8haw/russian_operative_interview_from_the_60s70s/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die