Sleeplessness

I don’t see my dad a lot but every once in a while I will stay the night at his house. I normally sleep on the couch. Very rarely do I sleep in the bed room. Every time I sleep on the couch I will be wide awake no where near tired. But every single time I stay the night at the time between 3-4 am I hear what sounds like a very very small animal or something, it usually comes running down the hallway and will run circles around me 5 or 6 times until I ask it to stop and then it won’t happen again for the rest of the night. I’m always wide awake and I have never seen what makes this noise it’s invisible and it’s killing me. Someone please help.

submitted by /u/Substantial-One-3722
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kjdjnr/sleeplessness/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die