The 27 Club (I'm Looking for more facts on topic if you are willing to share.)

Been getting into conspiracy theories again, and I've been very interested in the 27 club. (I know there are MUCH more interesting and scary theories, but I wanna know some more info about this).

So basically the 27 club are a group of famous celebrities (Mainly singers/artists but also actors) who have died at the age of 27 (Mainly by "drug related" deaths. These celebrities have been suspected of selling there soul to, well you know who, and each and every one of them died with a white lighter in their pockets.

(One of the celebrities was Anton Yelchin. He died at the age of 27 by his own car in his driveway. (You can research more about this, if wanted) But he also does with a white lighter in his pocket.

These deaths are also why no celebrity buys white lighters. I don't know, this could all just be a crazy theory but it is also very interesting.

*****So I'm basically just looking for some more facts (and also opinions) on this theory. I'll see you little theorists in the comment section below.

submitted by /u/TastyToiletPaper
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/k7rail/the_27_club_im_looking_for_more_facts_on_topic_if/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die