The Cold War Never Ended

I have one that my husband and I were discussing regarding COVID etc.

What if the cold war never ended?

Tl;Dr: Business black lists? Fear mongering? Not able to get products or brands of products changing because of obvious trade issues? Fake news? Headlines fear mongering rather than providing real solutions? Sounds like the cold war to me.

So 1991 the cold war was said to have ended. From what I have been told from relatives, it was hell. Everyone was expecting things to explode, my mother in law still has the occasional nightmare about the Russians nuking her husband's base.

So it dissolved overnight. Now we are left with an endless war in the middle east that isn't getting us anywhere. We are still fighting communism. We still have Nukes, our tensions are still high with Russia as well as other countries. There is still an arms race around the world. Could it be that we are still at war, but the cold war was so tense we gave our country the hot war our country craved to take focus away from the fact nothing has actually changed all that much?

Now with COVID there are hotlines where you can report businesses for not following health procedures. We are all expected to purchase masks. Here is the thing: I am not denying covid at all. It is just that this is extreme. Instead of a communism black list, we now have small business black lists where one pissed off customer can file a complaint that is over exaggerated. Instead of having to tell everyone how much you love capitalism and your country we all wear our masks to show our dedication to the cause. It is also a way for the country to generate revenue because we can't. Everyone is claiming this years black Friday sucked because no one wanted to shop because of covid, but then another article comes out that says spikes occured because of too much shopping. Really, no one wants to shop because there are no new products. What is the latest and greatest thing you want to purchase? Self sanitizing masks? Lets not forget the fear mongering fake news, exaggerated news, has caused. We can't trust the media let alone our neighbor.

My local grocery stores have changed their products overnight and suddenly you can't get half the products you used to, even the brands of the produce I purchase changed. Is there a trade embargo that was placed on us that we are not aware of? Did you know that the masks we wear aren't surgical grade, which means they don't keep germs out. Instead, all they do is sort of prevent spittle. Did you also know that everyone is reusing their masks so the germs are simply building up and becoming little germ bombs. It isn't a real way to prevent disease spreading.

I live in one of the most populated cities, and I travel to California constantly, and I still do not know a single person who has COVID. It is fear mongering.

We are totally still stuck in the cold war. With who? I don't think we will ever know.

submitted by /u/DINKcouple
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/k4oeo7/the_cold_war_never_ended/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die