Weather isn't real.

I've been going absolutely crazy over this. I've been losing sleep and I feel like no-one else believes me on this, so I'm turning to reddit. I'm sure many of you know the popular conspiracy theory, chem trails. I ascribe to that theory. The government is putting chemicals in our sky with their planes-- but it goes way deeper then that.

Rain is a myth. All the documents you see about rain are falsified and the poems and the stories. They've been put there to make us believe that the sky goes through weather cycles. I mean, who ever heard of something as ridiculous as rain? Snow, hail, they're all myths too. Clouds aren't made of water-- they're made of clouds. If they were made of water, which is a dissolvent, then you couldn't fly through it in an airplane. Not to mention the water would melt through our homes if rain was real. And don't even get me started on snow-- really? Partially frozen water?

Hail is just rain but in large, frozen chunks. It just doesn't make sense. How do they exist? How does this freaking water fall right from the sky? And for thunderstorms, how does electricity just come out of the blue from nowhere in the air? It makes absolutely no sense that these even exist! There's no reason for them to, and everyone I bring this up to just shakes their head and walks away. Are they in on it too? Is everyone just messing with me?! I know it's dumb but it feels that way sometimes. Like I'm the only sane person in a room full of insane people. Weather can't be real because there's nothing to back it up.

Does anyone have any proof or things to back this up, or a reason why I'm wrong? I'm just desperate to figure out the truth on this.

​

Edit: I'm using a throwaway because I don't want people to think I'm crazy on my main account.

submitted by /u/Rainisamyth
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/k9frvo/weather_isnt_real/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die