Weird D.B Cooper Theory

So I was really bored the last couple days and I stumbled into the rabbit hole of the D.B Cooper incident. I had a vague idea of his story, but after hearing about it from several different people I came up with a weird theory that is stuck in my head.

Basically it goes like this, the pilots and flight attendants lied. I believe that the incident was planned. This could have been why Cooper only allowed the pilots and a single flight attendant to stay on board. I think that he didn’t jump out near the Washington/Utah border, but near Olympia,Washington or Capitol State Forest I think that the pilots lied about his appearance and his jump location to momentarily keep the FBI off his trail while he fled to Canada before he could be caught. His flight plan of flying to Mexico City could have been a red herring to move the feds attention to the Mexican Border instead of the Canadian one. Using the wooded area around Olympia, he could have been able to travel through the night and arrive at the train station connecting Olympia to Seattle by morning. Since no one would expect him to be in Seattle, he could have discreetly rode a bus or if he was willing to risk it, a plane to Canada, where he could blend in with the general public.

submitted by /u/Mane1400
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/keqaul/weird_db_cooper_theory/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die