What To Make Of Patrick Byrne? His Twitter & Website Raise More Questions Than Offers Answers

Remember this?

Or this?

He posted this today on his website.

His Twitter is interesting, to say the least.

He attempts to connect the recent RV bombing in Nashville to the Snowden leaks and the US Presidential election.

An insightful article from last year about Maria Butina.

I’m not sure what to make of it all. I’m learned and far from naive on the subject of the evils governments do.

He touts lawyer Sidney Powell and Mike Flynn. I decried Russiagate for years on Reddit, especially with my last account (/u/Gingerroot96) and yet I don’t trust Powell or Flynn. I’m a leftist, an anarchist, so it isn’t like I’m a part of the MAGA crowd or carry water for Donald Trump.

What does one make of this convoluted web? 🤔

Oftentimes Powell and Flynn sound like they have dived off the deep end, mentally, so to speak. Who do you trust and whose words are credible?

All the puzzle pieces seem to be there and yet something feels off.

submitted by /u/Gingerroot966
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/klh0zh/what_to_make_of_patrick_byrne_his_twitter_website/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die